We are excited to host a weekly Farmers’ Market from 4-7 pm
right in front of the Library, beginning June 12!
We have a great lineup of vendors:
- The Perfect Noodle – Pasta and bread
- Carpenter Landscaping & Farm – Vegetables, fruits, baked goods, eggs, herbs, Alabu soap, maple and honey products, flowers, Pampered Chef, handmade items
- DiSiena Garden Center/GreenScapes – Vegetables, fruits, flowers, herbs, natural cleaners, hygiene products, natural fertilizers and pesticides
- Santa’s Attic & Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen – Yogurt and herbs
- Lisa NeJame – Handmade silver jewelry
- Mountain Winds Farm – Maple and honey
- Gomez Farm – Vegetables
Join us for a discussion of The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell.
The tipping point is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire. Just as a single sick person can start an epidemic of the flu, so too can a small but precisely targeted push cause a fashion trend, the popularity of a new product, or a drop in the crime rate. This widely acclaimed bestseller, in which Malcolm Gladwell explores and brilliantly illuminates the tipping point phenomenon, is already changing the way people throughout the world think about selling products and disseminating ideas.
Come hang out and build some masterpieces with us at Lego Club!
No registration required.
For ages 5 and up. Please stop by the Library or cal 664-4646 to register.
Come draw on the Library’s sidewalks to your heart’s content with chalk – for all ages!
Let’s get together to practice using our ASL (American Sign Language). Please note this is not an instructional program.